A Far Away Meal Exceeding Anything in This Whole Entire Expanding Universe

The thought of my favorite meal just brings me to a state of mind no person or creature can fathom. It makes me feel like I’m smelling it, tasting it, and even holding it. It makes me go and look crazy even if I think about it for a slight second. That meal I am talking about? Enchiladas, A simple yet amazing art of consumable food. Just think about it, the mixed taste of the corn tortilla, the meat, cheese, beans, potatoes, vegetables, and even the Chili or other spicy condiments. Imagine The hot and nice cheese dripping down the enchilada. Even the process log making it makes me drool, the chopping of the meat, the sizzling of the oil and meat, the sour cream being poured on top of everything it just a chefs kiss. The eating part is my favorite part(I think that was kinda obvious). Remember how I said the thought of enchiladas made me crazy? Eating it makes my soul come out of my body. It’s like eating food from the heavens(probably because it is from the heavens). Every bite gets better and better until it gets a godly taste that makes you want to keep it forever. The type enchiladas we are talking about are those with the nice golden crust of a tortilla, the perfect golden and hot cheese dripping down it and the perfectly cooked meat and vegetables. Those are the types I love. I will love it forever. Forever. And ever. That is all I can say about enchiladas before I start going crazy. Have a good one and I will see you later!

Published by

josiahp5344blogs

🤫🧏‍♂️

One thought on “A Far Away Meal Exceeding Anything in This Whole Entire Expanding Universe”

1. Such a great blog! I love reading your writing. You describe things and phrase things so well your voice really comes through! 😁