Until I’m Fossil Fuel

If I could be any age forever and ever I would decide to be the age of thirty-two. This age is quite, unique I would say, it is not to old yet not to young. I would want to be this age because of the way my appearance would be. I wouldn’t look wrinkly but I wouldn’t look like a teenager that just hit puberty. I would look clean like a celebrity, yet the strength of a grown man. I would look like a man from a women’s dreams(hopefully).

It’s not just my appearance that matters, it’s also how financially stable I am at the age of thirty-two. At thirty-two there are lots of high paying jobs with different styles of work available. I can even be a pilot. I can have a million hours of flight experience to the point I can fly anything! I’d get payed more than three doctors at that point. I would be, “making bank.”

Money doesn’t ALWAYS bring happiness(most of the time it does), life is also about your intelligence, your knowledge, your smarts. Just everything you know when it comes to education. It wouldn’t be a long time from when I graduated college if I was thirty two . It would only be about nine to ten years later which is short enough to remember what I learned in college. Because my brain would be fully developed by the time I’m thirty two I would have the power to actually make good choices. Good choices equals good rewards, good rewards equals positive emotions, positive emotions equals a good attitude and life. I just turned the way my forever life would go if I was thirty two into a math equation. But no matter what age you are, there will always be obstacles, and you can fix or alleviate those problems. All it takes is one try. Have a good life and I will see you Mañana!

Published by

josiahp5344blogs

🤫🧏‍♂️