Stroke three check brake right!

If I could live in any fictional universe, it would be War thunder. For all of those wondering what in the world it is, War thunder is a war based games empathizing the general topic of military based aviation. This game can range from tanks to fighter jets and even world war 2 aircraft. This game has a ton of different options when it comes to gameplay, there is a variety of cars, tanks, helicopters, and planes from different eras. And I know that’s there is going to be one person like, “why would you play a game all about war! Wouldn’t it be scary?!” Yes and no. Although it may seem like living in this game would be the most scariest and stressful thing you could experience, there lots of ways you can make this game fun if you live in it.

Let’s say that I access to a video game mod(a special addition/game mode made by players to make a game more fun or to mess around)for War thunder and I was able to add anything I wanted. That could be one way to have more fun than stress if I was in War thunder. It would be like a kids fever dream, with WW2 planes going Mach 3 even though their not supposed to, Fighter jets being able to go 0 to Mach 1 in 4 seconds, battle ships going 250 knots and flying up into the air, a plane being able to shoot 875 rounds per second. Seems like something I would want to do if I were able to.

To add up all this crazy fictional junk and aerodynamically impossible business, you can add all your friends and have a fun and goofy experience with them. It would generally be a good time, and it can be suited for competitive friends. Having a dogfight against each others fighter jets, glitching your tanks and making them go flying to hit a trick shot, and even helicopters pulling impossible maneuvers to trick your friends. If you have enemies you can prove who’s better and commit every bear crime while you’re at it. To sum up everything that has been stated so far, I believe that Warthunder would be the best game for me to be in, and maybe even you. But you can do whatever you want in life, no one is stopping you, you can live your dream if you just try. Have a good life!

Published by

josiahp5344blogs

🤫🧏‍♂️