Begin Hibernation

Wake up, eyes pop open. Sit up. Think. What will I do? Winter is already coming up and I haven’t ate in two weeks. I just need some food and adventuress to make it the perfect day before Christmas comes. I know! I will go to Sonic at exactly 12:30 PM, eat a quarter pounder double cheese burger and then drive to the McDonald’s that is two minutes away and enjoy seven McFlurrys with a large sprite. I know sage would probably brag on me that he can eat more than me and that I look like a toothbrush but that’s doesn’t matter to me. I am going to make this the most amazing day ever. After I enjoy my small little meal, I will go to LAX and plane spot with my EOS 2000D. Once I get bored of plane spotting I will then magically teleport(steal a Lockheed-martin SR-71 blackbird and fly it) to New York.

New York

Once I reach New York the first thing I will do is plane spot just to get it off my mind for a bit. After that’s done I will go around and help people smile because it lightens up my day, I will help anyone who needs it just for a smile on my face. If I get permission by the police and everyone in charge of the World Trade Center I will jump from the tower doing a triple backflip and pull out my parachute before I hit the ground. Once everyone is done congratulating me for my daredevil stunt I will then dress up as Spider-Man and go around New York greeting everyone in sight. I might do it for a while but I know I will get some laughs out of it, so just for fun you can say. Going around New York and get very tiring, so I am gonna get the biggest pizza I can find around New York. After munching and munching on the big, delicious pizza I will then go back to the airport where I left the SR-71 blackbird(a.k.a the fastest plane a person has been in).

The long yet short way back

On my way back I realize I had my radio signal off and flew over US military airspace. I look to my left, then my right. It feels like time freezes as I see the F-16 fighting falcons trying to catch up. Just to stay safe I slow down and match their speed, my turn on my radio and suddenly a feeling of relief flows through me as one of the pilot tells me, “next time turn on your radio bud, we’ll see you around.” I watch them fly out of formation and out of my sight, a smile shines on my face as I continue the trip. It’s really beautiful to see the world below me as I fly 80,000 feet above it. Thousands, maybe even millions of people below me. My smile, it feels like it starts to glow at that point. This is one of the best days I’ve ever had in my whole lifetime.

Home, sweet sweet home

As I touch down on the airport runway, I look around as I slow down. Admiring where I live, and the people who live with and around me. I get a taxi back to my cave. when I open the door, I see the whole cave in front of me. My home, my safe place, the place I come to when I need to hibernate after the best day ever, and that day. Is today, typing this before I come into my deep deep slumber. As I close my eyes, I remember the whole world under my feet, and the smiles on peoples faces. I even get a smile on my own face, chuckling and some little girl giggling. Always remember to make the most of your life. Goodnight and I’ll see you on the day of Christmas.

Fin.

Published by

josiahp5344blogs

🤫🧏‍♂️

One thought on “Begin Hibernation”